New project management articles published on the web during the week of August 23-29, 2010. We read all of this stuff so you don’t have to! Recommended:
- Dr. Gervase Bushe uses medical teams as an example in his WSJ article on project team turnover. He makes some interesting points on maintaining cohesion and commitment.
- Joe Shepley has an interesting article on establishing an ROI for collaboration projects. He makes some interesting observations on the intersection of industry, organizational footprint, and organizational culture.
- Kevin Aguanno writes in ProjectTimes about managing multi-cultural projects.
- Kailash Awati writes about probability distributions in predicting activity durations.
- Kiron Bondale writes about addressing uncertain project resource availability proactively.
I’m on vacation this week, so my series on implementing SaaS will continue when I get back from Glacier National Park. Enjoy!