- Jon Whitty recalls a study he conducted in Brisbane, asking project managers to draw pictures about managing projects. No one drew a Gantt chart!
- Stephen Duffield considers the gap in the way organizations learn lessons from projects.
- Shim Marom reports from Melbourne on the cultural aspects of managing projects in a city with a diverse population.
- Tony Adams notes the positive impact of Infrastructure Australia, a sort of national-level PMO, on governance of their investment in projects.
Of course, better late than never.
- Ralf Finchette reports on how the diversity of London’s population makes communication … uh, interesting.