Portfolio management is about taking the long view.
- A Few Interesting Facts to Start Your Day- Some quick facts and trivia items, to help you get some perspective on the shift to mobile, connected devices. Continue reading
- Trends for 2014- These three trends will present important opportunities and challenges for IT project managers in 2014 and beyond. Continue reading
- Surviving the Budgeting Process, Part 2- Continuing the budget estimating process with labor and travel costs. Continue reading
- Surviving the Budgeting Process, Part 1- The key to surviving the budgeting process is to recognize that a budget is simply a very well-researched, methodical guess. Continue reading
- PMO Models- Thoughts on three models for project management offices - Center of Excellence, Center of Governance, and Center of Administration. Continue reading
- Value Management- Trond Wingard argues that value management is the missing area in the PMBOK. I reply that value is a product. Continue reading