Risk management is about preparation and execution.
- Risk Management is Part of the Operating Rhythm - Risk management should be part of the regular operating rhythm of any project, not just something done during planning. Continue reading
- Conditions and Risks - In risk management, it's important to distinguish between inherent operating conditions and situational risks. Continue reading
- Tracking Qualitative Risk in Microsoft Project - View gradual reduction in total project risk, adding risk probability and impact to tasks, factoring in % Complete, using calculated fields. Continue reading
- How to Talk About Information Security Risks - Conducting an adequate security assessment of our projects can be difficult. We can make it easier with a better command of the vocabulary. Continue reading
- Nietzsche, Risk, and the Food Chain - The available risk response strategies should be a driving factor in which risks we decide to take. Continue reading
- The “If/ Then” Risk Statement - When describing project risks, a common practice is to write risk statements as “If / then” statements. Here's an example. Continue reading
- Risk Response Strategies - Understanding risk response strategies will help you manage your project risks more effectively. Here are the four basic strategies, with some examples. Continue reading